Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is the beginning :)

Welcome friends,  as I make some time I will share what My journey is as a mom and wife trying to seek the heart of God and all the marvelous and at times painful places that takes me.  I love to eat and feed my family mostly vegan type foods that consist of a lot of raw eating,  though my husband is a hunter and fisherman so we do enjoy the organic bounty that he supplies as the Lord provides to him, I will share that journey and some great recipes. I am very into natural health so you will DEFINITELY be seeing posts about that and my opinionated (with love) ideas on that whole area as well :)  It may seem at time that I have random ramblings of sort, and yes, that would be true, sometimes ya just gotta laugh at me :-)  I will truly enjoy sharing and having you share with me some great DIY ideas for around the house, and as possible income makers, as many of us are single income homes because we have fallowed Gods lead for our lives and are stay at home moms, who by the way have some amazing talents that need to shine through.
Stay tuned for the great adventure ahead,  God bless.    Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Mel, I am so very blessed to have you in my life. I value your opinions and thoughts and look forwards to reading them....and commenting as well! :) What a wonderful way to share memories, thoughts and Gods word with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Glad to see that you will be blogging.
    It's been fun getting to know you on facebook.
    Thanks for sharing your link.
    Smiles,
    Reen

    ReplyDelete
  3. O love this!! I started a Blog 3 years ago and just started again I hope you join mine too not quite sure where I am going yet but at least I started and I am excited about yours!!
    thehansonhousehold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete